Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Recovery Day

Well, I feel frickin great from yesterday. I want to thank all of you for your feedback both given to me and Rif. We are lucky, it is special and I am grateful.

So, today Mia, Jaz and I went out for a afternoon hike in the hot summer sun and got a good sweat. We did the trail in back of the LG house which is a 3.5 mile hike (the route we choose) which enabled us to take Jaz to swim. Then we came back to the casa and did a nice 25 minute Yoga session and I have to say I feel great. I wanted to have gas in the tank for tomorrows snatch session and just let my back, hips, legs, shoulders rest from heavy loads. This is how I felt today and this is what I did, listened to my body but I still got some active movement in and did some good regeneration/recovery work. Now, tomorrow physically I will be ready, I am just keeping the fingers crossed that the hands hold up, if not tough luck I will push on through and figure a way to get my work in.

Enjoy your evening and happy hump day!

3 comments:

Aaron Friday said...

Hump day? That reminds me....

Joe Sarti said...

Great minds think alike ;). Enjoy

Aaron Friday said...

LMAO!