Thursday, June 05, 2008

More workouts

Squats and deadlifts. 2 of the best exercises for developing whole body strength. Over the next 4 weeks and beyond I want to incorporate them. It seems with my approach to 'resistance training' that these are just perfect in my plans. At this point I am just continuing to develop and improve technique and form. I am hesitant to develop a strict program because I will be gone traveling for 3 weeks and the gym will not an option where I am at, just body weight and my yoga practice. So, I have 4 weeks to train and keep improving

Squats
315/2x2

Very happy with the numbers and these felt strong. I know I have a long ways to go but this gives me a good base number to work off over the next few weeks

Deadlifts
365/1x3

Another strong lift and number. Of course no where near my TSC lift numbers but it has been since about that time I since I have done this move and after the squats this feels great.

No comments: