Thursday, June 05, 2008

My New Radio Show

Its Official Joe Sarti the Radio Show Host era begins on August 13th of 2008. The show will air on Wednesdays from 1 to 2 p.m. (PST) on

http://www.modavox.com/VoiceAmericaHealth/

The show will feature a weekly Topic of Discussion, an Interview with an Expert and of course your participation through emails and phone calls. The Basis of the show is Holistic Health and Wellness.


Now here’s the exciting part. This show is about YOU and what I can do for YOU.

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE ☺
➢ First, send me an email NOW about YOUR ideas, thoughts, concerns, and problems you may be experiencing in your life where I can assist YOU!
➢ Then, tune in and listen! This is radio, so it is definitely ratings driven and you tuning in counts! If you can’t listen live, all of my shows will be archived and available On Demand for your convenience!
➢ While you’re listening, give me a call or send me an email so I can help you on the show. There is no telling how many other listeners you may help. How often have you and a friend had the same question at the same time?
➢ Now there is one more thing! Please forward this email to anyone and everyone you know that may have an interest in the program or my assistance. I will make sure you receive all future show announcements, ecards, and other offers related to YOUR radio show.
➢ Last (but not least) your thoughts and feedback is appreciated, so please stay in touch!!

My goal is a simple one: to help YOU to live your life to the fullest. My hope is that the topics which are vast and the guests which are also in great numbers will help inform, educate and support you on your health and wellness/wellbeing path. I have 13 weeks to establish the show and the guests are starting to line up as we are working hard to get people of interest and who truly have something of value to say/share.


As always I thank you for your time and whatever/however you decide to contribute is just perfect. I hope this message finds you and yours in good health.

With Gratitude,
Joe

3 comments:

Carl Sipes said...

Very COOL! I'll check it out. Kendra and I are coming that way over the 4th of July. Check your schedule.

Joe Sarti said...

Thats cool bro, I need all the support I can get plus I plan on having some really cool cats on for interviews...we all will learn soemthing. I will be podcasting them as well ;-)

When you coming, I leave on the 2nd or 3rd for 21 days of traveling the world

Jordan Vezina said...

Cool, I'll definitely check it out.