Saturday, June 30, 2007

Client achievements

First of, all my clients are successes for many reasons and I want to thank them for their hard work and dedication.

Special note to Nicole whom did 252 snatches with the 12kg in 10 minutes. We did no prior training and her normal snatch workout which is once a week accomplishes no more than 120 in a workout. Nicole is 5'8, 189 at 36% bodyfat and the reason I mention this is because no matter what weight or body fat she is FIT!. Plus she can swing the 24 for 50 rep sets (2 hands), and do everything else with the 16kg. All this with 2, 45 minutes KB sessions a week


AND

Kai, who Pressed and Snatched the Bulldog for Reps. Kai is a strong man and he is just starting to realize this and gain faith in his strength.

Thank you all of you for giving me the best job in the world, to live the life I dream of daily!

No comments: