Friday, June 08, 2007

Swings and a Big bang

Wow, what a morning workout. I worked out at the Foothill JC Football Field this morning, sun shining bright and no one on the field, just me and my 32kg for a round of swings

Swings (1 arm)
32/10/10/10/10 x 3
32/10/10/5/5 x 1

150 total in 10 minutes

Plus did 10 sets of 20 push-ups with the Clients once they arrived.

Lunch time Mountain Bike Session
A good 4.5 mile ride with a nice steady climb with some good sections and then a blast of a downhill. Pushed the pace well on the uphill with the hams and glutes fried from the morning swing session still just hammered.

However, I had a tough downhill and only if I had the pics to show, I do but still have not figured the upload process. Lets put it this way I took a NASTY over the handble bar face plant to shoulder slide. I started headfirst, reminded me of my baseball playing days imitating Ricky Henderson stealing second base. I bleed pretty well and have some nasty cuts, scrapes and wounds to prove it. Put it this way, people stare when they walk by and ask "Are you Ok" with wide eyes.

I am ok, just some dirt rash and good cuts and I will attempt to get some pics.

No overhead for a bit as my shoulder is stiff from the cuts.

2 comments:

Royce said...

I just saw the pics!! One of my worst spills was riding half the day untill it got dark. Started heading home, I didn't have a light and on one side of a street there was a wheelchair ramp going off the sidewalk. On the other side there wasn't but I assumedn there was. Rode safe on the trail, headplanted into the sidewalk on the way home. IRONY

Joe Sarti said...

You like. Glad I can make you reminse about your crash. thank you for sharing and glad you made it ok