Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Yoga

WOW! Gotta love it and every time, I mean every time I finish a yoga session I know why I enjoy it and I know why I need to do it at least once a week if not twice. Right now my hips and shoulders feel OPEN and Free, what a feeling. Did this yoga session with Mia at home listening to a CD by Baron Baptiste. We did an hour + session and at the end did some special focus stretches to work on those areas that need more attention.

Look, if you have never done Yoga take yourself to a good studio (do some research) and try a class. Do not push it, work at your own pace and just remember the most important aspect is breathing your way through the session. Do not try to over stretch because you will defeat the purpose. Believe me, you will get a great workout no matter what. Plus, when you finish you should feel super relaxed and free of thought. AWHHHHH!

It helps having a girlfriend who is a yogi, super flexible, super strong and knowledgable about the moves.

Until the next Yoga session.

No comments: