Thursday, June 14, 2007

For the love of movement

So below are some photos of Mia (Bodybuilding contest day and doing a Pistol in the Japanese Tea Gardens at Golden Gate Park) and myself with my first ever Rock Climbing experience in Joshua Tree, fooling around with a Pistol on a log , just missing the beast challenge pull-up, and doing a pull-up off of a cool sandstone formation near Half Moon bay. It is fun to be strong, fit, mobile and just play). People often wonder what all this training does, well it enables us to have healthy bodies, healthy souls, and healthy minds in which we feel young and alive and can be a kid! Life is grand, enjoy!







6 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Great pictures Joe! Looks like alot of fun!

Aaron Friday said...

The first time I climbed rocks, I just about shat myself. The guys said, "Don't grab that branch," and I'm like "What! There's a branch? Where?"

Granted, I was on a 100-foot cliff above Lake Superior.

Looks like you've recovered from your crash.

Mark Reifkind said...

agreed! Great pictures dude. Mia looks great and strong as well. great pisol on the post picture too.

Joe Sarti said...

thanks Men

I thought it would be good to share some of the fun things we do, I do. Glad you enjoyed

Brett Jones said...

Lookin' good Joe and Mia - the old saying "living well is the best revenge" holds true.

Joe Sarti said...

Jones you are funny, thanks for the smiles and yes, living well!