Wednesday, June 27, 2007

PR, double 40kg press

Ok, so my wrist is still hurting and it is affecting my lifting ability especially the ability to hold things. So I tried the Deadlifts today but at 315 I was done, no room to move. And, i could only snatch my right side (weaker of the two) and swing on my left. But I did get a new PR x 3

Snatch right side, Swing left side
24kg/20x2

2 tears on right hand, no more snatches...UGH!

1 Arm swings
24k/30/30x1
24k/20/20x2

Double 40kg
Clean x1
Squat x1
Press x1

I just wanted to try this out, I was feeling it to say the least. So, I told Rif I was going to Press the bells after I cleaned them to Rack position and then I decided I should do a squat as well

This is awesome and what a LOAD, yikes that 176#s is heavy stuff but I love feeling strong

Time to let the wrist heal.

No comments: