Friday, June 08, 2007

Wow, life has an interesting if not many interesting ways of educating. One lesson I learned recently has to do with words and the power of the word. See all to often in life we people speak so unkindly to our own self. We have a distorted self image where we are too fat, not good enough, not rich enough, do not have this or that, etc. What I realized about myself is that I am perfect. Now I know this sounds pompous and all but just think about it for a second. What is wrong with you? Why do you say the negative or believe the negative things you do about yourself?

Now I am 97% positive, have complete love for myself, am proud of who I am, where I am, how I got here and am totally grateful for the life I live and the 32+ years that have lead to this moment. However, I am always striving to evolve, get better, learn, grow, etc. Now I do not think this is a 'bad' thing and in fact I will always live this way. However, I will not do it with the mindset of that I am not perfect, but a mindset that I am perfect and I going to get even more perfect.

The key is to remember that we are all wonderful in our own special way and that we must speak kindly to ourselves and love ourselves. In doing so we will be able to love those around more than ever and everyone will feel better. Life is contagious no matter what it is.

YOU ARE WONDERFUL! Live it! Breathe It! Speak It! Be It!

Thank you for taking time to read this and much respect and love to all who walk this wonderful planet known as Earth! We have one life to live, why waste time, get on It!

2 comments:

Aaron Friday said...

Bowing to you for that message.

Joe Sarti said...

thank you! all respect for the human spirit!