Saturday, April 14, 2007

Where did that come from

Ok, so I was at the gym, yes Club One today and I must say that this is not a normal but I have found pleasure being in a big gym. Well, I decided to do something I do not normally do, Bench Press. A couple weeks ago Rif and I talked about BP and how the boards work, etc. and this stoked my fire.

Bench Press
135/5x1
185/3x1
225/3x1
275/1x1
285/1x1
295/1x2

Wow! Where did that come from? Well I must say I felt awesome and I believe that i had more in me but doing that 285 probably stripped me of my full potential but pleased and I have to admit impressed.

The kettlebells do have a what the heck effect? I do not think most people role in the gym at 175 and hit 295.

Pull-ups
15
10x2

Just some work, have a big day on Monday with Pull-ups

Nice day playing at the gym!

1 comment:

Mark Reifkind said...

dude that came from all that pressing the Bulldog and the two pood! no surprise to me. see you tomorrow