Thursday, February 08, 2007

A playful day

Still feeling sore from the last few days I decided to play it by ear today.

So, I am teaching a bootcamp at the Beach this week and today I decided to start with a beach run at 6 am, nothing to long but a good run and I set the pace and then we did a joint mobility session. So that was my warm-up for the day.

Then I had another class back at home and joined in, here is what I did

Push-ups
25x3

Pull-ups
5x1
10x1

Snatch
32/5/5x5

Powerful today! A nice fast, strong whip

Cleans
32/5/5x3

Bear Crawl (one 40 kg and one 32kg which I switched)
2 sets of approximately 40 steps total/set

A fun day full of play and who knows I am staying at the Beach (Seascape in Aptos, CA by Santa Cruz) so I may go back to the beach for more fun.

2 comments:

Authentic Strength Training said...

Stop talking about going to the beach. It is 22 degrees up here homey. Why i left Cali I will never know. Barefoot beach run, or shoes?

Joe Sarti said...

shoes ;-) I am headed to Memphis as we speak...much colder and Franks Fight onShowtime tomorrow night