Saturday, February 03, 2007

WorldTravels

So, this weekend I am in the So Cal area visiting friends and doing some business. Last night I had the great fortune to spend time with my good friends Franz and Yoana Snideman. I visited there stellar studio in La Jolla and then their beautiful new home in the Carmel Valley of San Diego. It is nice to see there hard work has paid off and I am so very happy for their success and happiness. Plus, Yoana made a fabulous meal and these days I am cherishing home cooked meals:-)

Today I am on my way to meet up with David Weck, the creator of the bosu www.bosu.com to do a workout and throw some ideas around, should be amazing. David is a creative genius.

From there I will move on to hang with one of the IFL fighters, Brian Foster (our 185 beast). He, his good friend Tobias and I are heading to Joshua Tree sunday for some rock climbing, a first for me to do this outdoors, the real deal. So an eventful weekend for sure filled with great people, great times and.....

More to come

2 comments:

Authentic Strength Training said...

best wishes bro. get some

Franz Snideman said...

Great having you out Joe. You are always welcome here in San Diego and you always have a home here!

Sounds like you had an amazing time with David and while rockclimbing.

peace!