Friday, May 11, 2007

Inspirational Story

I encourage all of you to take a moment and ready Tracy's Blog. I am so touched by here honesty, her courage, her truth and her compassion for life and herself. This is for any and everyone. Her story is an inspiration too me and one that brings great peace and calm to my soul to know people who play an important role in my life are out there living there truth and sharing with others.

Life brings about many great opportunities, experiences, chances, paths, etc which provide the possibilities of all kinds. The relationship with the self, with the our own soul and speaking the truth is something that can be challenging in this life for various reasons. I know I love myself, I know I have compassion for myself, I know I speak my truth and I do all this with love, kindness and gratitude. I am always learning, growing, and evolving, everyday. I am more concious, more aware of myself in every moment than ever before and I have found that my life is so much more enriching in the process.

I thank tracy for sharing her story for enhancing my awareness through self-reflection. I am thank tracy for challenging me to think and feel about what she wrote not only for myself but for the lives I touch. I am grateful for Tracy!

No comments: