Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A new direction

I am officially off the job as the strength and conditioning coach for Frank Shamrocks teams. This has been a wonderful experience and has brought me so many great opportunities to work with some fantastic athletes. I am very grateful for this time I have had and will take many valuable lessons with me as I continue to progress forward with my career in the health and fitness industry. I am a better man, better person, and a better coach because of this experience. I wish all the gentleman associated with Shamrock Fight Teams all the best in their careers as MMA athlete/fighters. There are some talented men in the group who should do well in this career. I want to thank Frank for giving me the opportunity and I wish him the best. He is undoubtly one of the most gifted athletes I have every seen in any sport and of course one of the greatest Fighters to ever grace the Octagon. Watch him fight on June 22nd at HP Pavilion in San Jose. And, keep yours eyes out for the San Jose Razorclaws who fight May 19th in Chicago

Gratitude and Evolution

Forward moving I am in the process of placing my resume out to local Junior Colleges in hopes of landing a teaching position and maybe even a coaching position. With my background and Masters Degree this is an area in which I can use my skills and an area in which I really want to pursue. I feel teaching aspiring students will be excellent and a great compliment to my current profession.

Now, time to rest up, finish some moving details and get ready to train hard tomorrow!

5 comments:

Tommy Shook said...

Joe,

I know a thing or two about transition, change and moving on. Life is cyclical and every encounter presents an opportunity for learning and growth. I wish you continues success and happiness on all of your current and future endeavors.

Enjoy the ride!

Joe Sarti said...

Thank you Tom! Well said and I sure will enjoy the ride, likewise to you!

Franz Snideman said...

Wow. That is new news. I will call you this week brother!

I agree with Tom. Life is very cyclical and full of change. You must have some huge things com ing up for you in a major positive way. Good luck with everything!

Ken Black said...

Great positive attituide Joe. Glad things are moving in a new and exciting direction for you!

Joe Sarti said...

thanks my friends, your kind words are appreciated! And if you know me, you know that comes from my soul ;-)

Stay beautiful