Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Forrest Yoga

Continuing my daily practice of living life to the fullest through self care, self management strategies. So, today I did 45 minutes of Forrest Yoga. This is a very slow and gentle moving form of Yoga. It was my first time doing this style and I found it quite pleasant if not maybe a little slow for me, probably because it is a beginner level class. However, I really enjoyed the focus on the Ujayi (I will confirm that spelling) form of breathing.

Breathe is essential for survival and for relaxation/meditation. I find that with the hustle and bustle of each day I really crave peace and quiet for the health and wellness of my being. Yoga brings me much needed relaxation and flexibility necessary to sustain my health body and mind.

Yoga is for me an essential aspect of my daily living.

No comments: