Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pistol and Snatch

Heavy Pistols
32/2/2
32/3/3
32/4/4

Did not feel the strength today. Had a long drive from Shasta (5 hours). Plus, I just have not been eating like I want or should and I am feeling it sap my strength. The POWER of NUTRITION!

Snatch
32/5/5
32/6/6
32/7/7
32/8/8
32/7/7
32/6/6
32/5/5

Somedays are more mental than others, today as previously alluded to was one of those...but I did it and I am sticking to the plan.

I look at it a couple of ways; one I preach this concept of consistency and dedication to my clients. For them it is not always about progressive numbers and bigger weights, etc. but just sticking to the plan and caring for their bodies and mind through the creation of health habits, which working out is a great habit. Two, this is for me and my health which is paramount. How can I be a healthy lifestyle coach/manager if I do not follow my own rules. I am not always perfect, in fact no one is but I do my best under any circumstances and I encourage others to do the same.

No comments: