Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Max VO2 Snatch and Heavy Pull-ups

Max VO2 day, oh Joy how I love this...not but it sure does help having a workout partner and especially one who you know is going to show up, push hard and stick to the plan.

Snatch
16/7/side/15sec x 45 sets

This is some real work and you know once you get moving not so bad. Felt a good strong heart beat, good lung action and was able to really focus on my form and make adjustments as necessary. Only a mild discomfort in the low back and this is getting much better with the consistent application of this protocol and my overall dedication to improving.


Pull-ups
20kg/5x5


Sickness Remedy for my cold
Considering I am still not a 100% but definitely feeling better and just coming out this week and performing makes me feel really good. All I have done to improve is take lots of vitamin C and multis, ZMC (from Whole Foods), hot tea (green and white plus ginger tea) with honey and lemon, garlic, onions, rest and 2 hard workouts.

The power of a healthy mind, spirit and body!

No comments: