Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Heavy Pull-ups and Bench Press

So my week is out of whack and getting my priorities straight has left some room to move things around and here is how today went down as well as the new plan

Monday
Heavy Press
Squats

Wednesday
Heavy Pull-ups
Jerks

Thursday
Bench Press

Friday
Pistol
Heavy Snatch


TODAY
Heavy Pull-ups
bodyweight/ 5x2
16/3x1
24/3x1
28/2x1
32/1x1
40/1x1
44/1x1
52kg/1x3

Overload today. Missed 1 and 3 but got 2 with Rifs 'psych' spot. This is a 100+ percent lift day and necessary at the right time

Bench Press
95/5
135/5
185/5
207/3x1
229/2x4

This was first with Rif. So, today I learned positioning, form tips, techniques, etc.

Short post but off to work I go

25 minutes of hip focused Yoga

2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

this was good. we needed to get your schedule set up for you and not just working around me. this is the right one I think. nice job on the pullups as well as the bench.

Joe Sarti said...

Yes, I agree but I do not want to mess with your flow either, training with you is way too important for me. However, it would appear that this will not interfere with your workouts. I do think this will be a good schedule for me with the Task at hand in Feb.