Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thursday and more

Had a great few days in Snowy McCloud (Mt. Shasta area). Did yoga on Thursday and Friday; took extensive walks/hikes in the snow; went sledding (that was fun, fun time...glad I am in one piece); and did a great workout on Thursday here is how it went.

Bench Press
95/5
135/5
155/5
185/5
205/5
225/3x5

Kept the weight the same but increased the reps 1/set. Felt really strong and the tips/training from Rif helped.

Pullups
bw/5
25lbs/3
45lbs/3
60lbs/3x4

a bit tougher than expected but I was able to push through. I think more sets of 2 would have been a better bet. However, I did increase over the prior weeks workout (before my max effort last week I did 28kg/2x6)

In addition I did some fun bodybuilding training
Low cable flys
Seated Row
Lateral Raise
DB Curls
Cable Curls
Dicks
Rope Tricep
Rope crunches kneeling on the floor
Rope woodchops

and 15 minutes of Racquetball (this is a heck of a workout and a total blast.)

Great few days to let it all hangout.

No comments: