Friday, December 07, 2007

Presses and Pull-ups

Must be feeling the effects of the cold and just lots of hours working, etc. and a cummulative effect of many great workouts and weeks ramping up.

Felt really flat today and just had no pressing power.

Presses
16/5/5
20/5/5
24/5/5
28/5/5
32/5/5
40/3/3
48.............failed 4 attempts each side. Tried one and went immediately after another. Did this for an additional set but just flat. I did plenty of pressing Monday and Snatches Wednesday so just did not have it today. Nothing but a thing, I know I can, have and will do it when it matters and that is the most important thing too me ;-).

Pull-ups
10x3

Time to rest and stretch (yoga) and let my body heal up. Tomorrows a new day and the training continues, in fact in now is the recovery phase, good nutrition, rehab/prehab, and rest.

No comments: