Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Change happens, and evolution is part of life on the whole. And business is business and in a capitalistic society that rewards hard work and the entrepreneur spirit change and challenge will follow especially when opportunity exists. We are seeing this currently in a wonderful organization that I am a member and that has offered me an opportunity to expand my knowledge, my network and my abilities.

I am very excited for these individuals who are taking advantage of these opportunities. Not only does it benefit them and the whole in general but it also opens up doors for others within and outside of the kettlebell community. I appreciate all the hard work that all these folks who continue to be affilated with the Kettlebell community and those whom are on too new ventures.

This is the land of the free, home of the brave and land of opportunity and we have to appreciate this aspect. I hope that in time we will all realize the benefits of the evolution of the kettlebell group and the great people whom have blessed us with the opportunity to learn and grow. I am proud to know all of these folks and I appreciate all that I have gained because of them.

Best of luck to all! Lets continue to make this world a better place while enhancing our lives in the process and the lives of those around us

2 comments:

Pete said...

Hi Joe,

Too bad there are some that see change as a negative. I am happy to have met those individuals, and took away alot of knowledge from them both. For that, I am grateful.

I see you are hitting the deads. I have started them back up myself, and am really hitting hard tension throughout the movement. I recently taught my recruts how to properly deadlift, and they are seeing some very nice strength gains. I had one recruit that dead-ed regularly, but never tested his max. The other day, he realized he deadlifted over 300 lbs, and it seemed easy to him. He had a great WTH look on his face. I loved it!

Take care, always great to read about your training the Shamrock crew.

Pete

Joe Sarti said...

Thanks Pete. The Deads are an incredible aspect of any strength and condtiioning program.

The Shamrock crew is doing very well and making progress. I am truly enjoying this unique experience/opportunity.

I am proud of what you are doing for a great and important group of people. Keep teaching, keep learning and keep sharing.

All the best my friend and hope to see you soon