Wednesday, January 17, 2007

IFL Day 1

Wow, a lesson or rather many lessons I am learning about the fight world, my fighters, the people in the game, the commissions, the medical side, you name it. But I really enjoy it and I hope that I can continue to grow within this field all of course while doing the strength and conditioning side.

I have really enjoyed the process getting ready for this fight. The team has been awesome and we are really beginning to come together. I am sure with the next 2 events we will become only stronger.

One thing about this league is the people are strong, a real good contigent of folk with a well thought out plan and strong organization and a dedicated work force. I believe in this company/league and am proud to be a a part of it, much like the wonderful people I know from the Kettlebell organization (Rif, Pavel, Franz, Ken, Brad, Brett, the Steve's, and the list goes on). I am spreading the good word.

No comments: