Thursday, January 11, 2007

Feeling Strong

ever have one of those days where you just feel strong, feel you can do anything? Today I felt that way so I decided to take on the 40kg. Now I have done various exercises with the 40kg but it is not a wieght I use on a normal basis. So today I decided I would focus on two specific movments

Warmup
Push-ups 30x2
Pull-ups 8x3
Dips 10x3


Snatch
32/5/5x1
40/3/3x3

Yes, and these were explosive, strong, stable and looked like I had been doing it for some time! Awesome

Presses
40/3/3x3

Nothing 'special' but good work

That is it.

4 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

no dude, that is special! snatching the 40 kg for triples explosively, at your bodyweight is one excellent lift!
good to see you lift heavy.

hey, Girya is hosting the TSC March 3 at the Palo Alto location. something to think about....

Joe Sarti said...

I will have to at least come watch...I have some work to do but could for fun join in

Tim Dymmel said...

Joe! You should do it! You'd win. Besides all of us that live vicariously through you want to see what numbers you put up. Especially if you don't train specifically for it. What a great test of the WTH Effect.

Mark Reifkind said...

yes, remember this was one of your training goals, that and the Beast challenge.