Sunday, January 21, 2007

Reflection

I have to pinch myself. Why? Well simply because I lead a blessed life. I am living a dream and everyday I get to wake to a reality that I asked for. I am truly feeling a deep and meaningful connection between my intentions and my reality.

Manifestation, law of attraction, clear intentions, clear thoughts are essential for living the life one so desires. As I have had time to clear my head, clear my heart and learn valuable lessons and gain valuable skills due to my growth I feel and I see a much clearer picture. The best part is I have already drawn this picture, its concept and principles and now I am seeing it come to fruition in everyday life.

Simply put it comes down to digging deep within the soul and asking yourself what do I truly want in life, who am I, why am I here, what legacy do I want to leave behind, what is the definition of my soul, my spirit, my heart, what is my purpose according to my values and belief system. These are very important questions to ask ones self. Whether or not you write them down, say them aloud, etc does not matter it is more important to identify and live them daily.

Are we going to slip, yes; are we going to fall yes; are we going to have hard lessons, yes; are we going to suffer and feel pain, yes; this all part of the experience, the journey of life and what truly helps us to define and answer the questions above and so many more questions that we will face in life.

Too me it is not the fact that we this is part of the process but more to the point is how I am going to respond too this instances, how I am going to act and what I am going to do with this opportunity.

Life is about many things and these are the things that define the essence of our human spirit. Embrace the life you have had to this point and make the most out of the rest of your existence. Take the past and learn, take the present and apply and the future will be bright.

5 comments:

Pete said...

Nice to stay positive, Joe. You have worked hard to get to where you are at. It is definitely nice to be doing what you set out to do. So many other people will never realize that luxury. If we fall, we simply dust ourselves off, and get back on the path.

Joe Sarti said...

Thank you Pete. This is our life and we must live it with dignity, respect, compassion and a positive mind, heart, spirit, soul

Royce said...

Great post man.
Every action contains intention, no mindless behavior, is what I am trying to develop.
Great stuff.

Royce said...

Hey, I just saw Yoanna Snidemans blog where she has an workout poster.
What website is that, it's totally cool.

Joe Sarti said...

Thank you for the kind words Royce. As for the link I have it posted on a previous blog. if you cannot find it let me know

it is something like motivator.com