Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Deadlifts are back and SHOWTIME + IFL Fights

Hit the deads again today. I really enjoy the feeling of this move. Just the raw strength, being connected to the body, the bar, the soul. Now, nothing terribly heavy today but still felt good to hold that bar in my hand. And as a trainer said too me " there is not enough wheels in here for you" Sure feels good too hear that, lol.

Deadlifts
315/1x3
365/1x5

These just got better with each lift as the groove came together

Pull-ups
32kg/3x1
32kg/3x1
32kg/2x1

Supersetted with Military Press
32/5/5x3

Did 10 tempo runs with Frank and Maurice to set the pace and just move. I wanted to do the whole workout but right now is Franks time. We are a few weeks out and this is about him as far as I am concerned

On that note. Checkout Showtime as they are doing a big Preview starting tonight. You can check showtime online for the specifics. Hope they show a few clips of me talking about Frank.

Feb 16th Fox Sports will broadcast our IFL fights. Check your TV for times

No comments: