Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tuesday night in the hills

Took the IFL team out to the 'hill'. This is an approximately .25 mile hill that gradually increases its grade. This hill is no joke and it starts hard and finishes harder. I joined in for 4 long runs up and walk down (which was the rest).

I amnot sure howlong each run was but at least a couple minutes. After the 4 runs I shortened the distance (50 yards or so) and made the guys do 4 all out sprints racing each other. Now I did not join on this one as at some point I need to focus on the coaching side but everyone liked the workout.

Today is Bells and Bags followed by an afternoon session of liners (300 yards worth) of 12 reps

1 comment:

Franz Snideman said...

Wow, that sounds Brutal Joe! Looks like you guys are doing some AWESOME STUFF!

Look forward to seeing you when you come out!