Friday, September 12, 2008

This Weeks Workouts: Tuesday-Friday

Well, A busy week indeed! I have taken the liberty to back off a bit this week as last week was full to the tilt and the body was asking to go a bit easier especially with the increased demands in other areas....BALANCE is key and APPLICATION of WISDOM :-)

Tuesday:
Run:
30 minutes
Stanford Athletic Field

Straight forward and easy run!

YOGA: Home restorative practice, approximately 30 minutes

Wednesday:
Run:
1 hour
The Streets of Palo Alto

Nice longer run, not planned for an hour even though I hoped the route would work out that way and indeed it did. I just wanted to increase the time on my feet and get those legs and lungs churning.

YOGA: Home Restorative practice, 30 Minutes

Thursday:
KETTLEBELL & Pull-ups
Military Press
32/5/5x5

I love the big lifts, I love the feeling of being strong!

Pull-ups
8x4

Friday
KETTLEBELL
Snatch: SSST training
24/10L
24/10R

x 10 sets/arm for a total of 20 minutes. Approximately 20 seconds of work and 40 rest (for 1 minute intervals left arm, then right arm)

200 total reps
HR: 162

YOGA:
90 Minute practice

Tomorrow;
Long Run at Rancho San Antonio

No comments: