Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wed-Sat Weeks workouts

Monday
Kettlebell Snatch Max Vo2 (details posted on Monday)

Tuesday:
Run: (details posted on Tuesday)
Yoga: home practice

Wednesday:
REST, REST, and more REST

Thursday:
Light Run, 25 minutes. Body and Mind needed more rest so I took it. Listening to your body, mind and spirit is the a forgotten Wonder of the human being, listen, and listen with a clear ear.

Friday:
Kettlebell Snatch SSST
24/8
24/8
24/10
24/10
24/12
24/12
24/14
24/14
24/16
24/16

10 minutes in 1 minute intervals Left Even minutes, Right Odds minutes. Decided to back on the total time this week of 20 minutes and increase the intensity and build the strength to handle higher reps. My main goal is to get 200 in 10 minutes and walk away being able to do all my other stuff. Yes, I want it to be 'simple', even though it may not be easy.

Yoga:
90 minutes of Iyengar Flow with Catherine at Darshana Yoga in Palo Alto. This lady is a true Yogi and has lived the life for over 50 years and it is hard to tell she is over 50, believe me she is healthy, yoga, strong and fit and knows her stuff.

Saturday:
45 Minute Road Run building up my endurance. Nice and mellow run just what I needed. I have a big, long hill run tomorrow so this was a nice compliment.

Yoga:
90 Minutes of Vinyasa with Marta at Darshana. The class was listed as beg/int and I did not want to do an 'advanced' class as I am not doing this for a workout but to breathe, connect my body, mind and breathe, ground myself and my perspective on live and to open my body and create balance.

No comments: