Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A fun little challenge

This is in response to some peoples requests. I decided I would come up with this little challenge. I have yet to do or have anyone else do but I thought I would share a fun workout idea and see what happens. Enjoy and let me know!

JOES KETTLEBELL 300 Workout Challenge

*30 total: TGU (16kg)

*50: 2 hand SWING (24 or 28kg)

*50 total: CLEAN AND PRESS (20kg)

*40 total: SNATCH (20 to 24kg)

*50 total: RENEGADE ROW (20kg)

*50: 2 hand SWING (24 or 28kg)

*30: DECK SQUAT (16 to 20 kg)


Attempt to complete as fast as possible but with great technique. As you fatigue you must stay focused on skill.
Please report your progress.

2 comments:

Carl Sipes said...

Looks good man. Might try it this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes.

Joe Sarti said...

Cool, I think it should be interesting to say the least. I will give it a try soon myself.