Monday, March 03, 2008

Squats and not much else

Well back in the squat cycle and I am really excited to be doing this lift again. It has been a month so a bit rusty. The goal is to do a squat and dl workout on Mondays. Here is how it went

Squat
297/3x4

These were great, the weight was not an issue just learning the fine art/skill of squatting as it gets heavier everything comes full circle. I am sure I will see this as I approach the 400's and more. However, went to deep on one rep and I am not sure if it was the rep or just the rust but my hammies really tightened up, not the normal tight so we called a halt to the workout and deadlift. Focused now on rolling and stretching to keep them loose.

Clubbell Shield Cast (1 arm)
10lb/10/10x2
15/10/10x2
25/8/8x2

Time to manage the body and treat it like it deserves so I can get back on it Wed, a big Clean and Press & Snatch Day.

No comments: