Friday, March 14, 2008

Kb's & Yoga

Morning Yoga
Iyengar at Darshana in Palo Alto with Catherine, a excellent teacher who helped me immensly today.

Afternoon KBs
TGU
20/3/3
24/3/3
28/3/3
32/3/3

Been a long time since I have been here and I could feel the strength of this move and the stability required to manage this bell in its proper position. I will keep building on this move and work my way up to the 40kg. I am not concerned with this a major move in my program but want to keep doing as I did this week adding a rep or increasing weight week by week.

Pull-ups
BW/5
12/5
20/3x5

Back down week so I took it easy on numbers (total reps/set and total reps altogether). Felt right as I had the strongest pulls.

SUPERSET

Swings 1 ARM
32/10/10x7

These were the best in some time. I cannot remember feeling this strong and with no low back flare ups.

Yesterday I practiced and learned some new budokon moves so depending on how I feel later I will do a bit of practice on the new moves and work all the moves tomorrow for certain

No comments: