Sunday, March 09, 2008

Inspiration

Of all the kind words, compliments, etc. that I have been so fortunate to earn and receive through my years being a trainer/coach and athlete I am not sure there is any more potent than inspiration. This word has come my way a few times of recent and each time I feel humbled, honored and further inspired to go out and keep doing what I am doing at the highest level possible.

I recently started my coaching program and combined with some things I have been reading I have a greater understanding of my role as a coach. I understand that I cannot change anyone but I can offer them guidance. Through my continued education and experiences I will further enhance what I bring to the table in the way of guidance.

I have begun to understand on a higher level the importance of daily practice and application of the knowledge I have been acquiring. If you look at some of the most influential coaches, guides, etc. they all have this as part of their way. So, I continue to explore through daily practice lives journey. I continue to enhance my understanding of the principles of life and find ways to challenge myself and others.

This approach has continued to reward me on a interpersonal level everyday and what I am seeing is how it is truly inspiring those I work with.

To wake everyday and do what you love, live your passion and to spend your time studying, researching, and practicing the life you seek, the life you enjoy is a blessing. Gratitude is a simple way of putting it.

Why do you do what you do? What do you seek? Are you getting the most out of life? Are you getting the most out of yourself? Are you at Peace with yourself and those in your life? What is most important to you? Can you smile and laugh at yourself? Are you inspired?

No comments: